Daniel A. Kellerhals
lic. rer. pol./MA econ.
*1942 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren
Economist and amateur musician, french horn.
10 years in federal government services/international economics and trade; 3 years at Swiss Embassy, Washington DC; 15 years in industry – General Manager/CEO of the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry -, trade and fiduciary services; 20 years career consulting and personal coaching.
- Since 1993 Board member and former president of the Orchester Liechtenstein-Werdenberg (Buchs CH/Vaduz FL) www.olw.li
- Former Member of the Board of the Swiss Orchestra Association EOV-SFO www.eov-sfo.ch and the European Association of Amateur Orchestras EVL.
- Honorary President of the European Orchestra Federation EOFed www.eofed.org.
- Former Member Board of Trustees, International Menuhin Music Academy IMMA.
- Project manager master class/workshop for amateur orchestra musicians Gstaad Festival Amateur Orchestra at the Gstaad Menuhin Festival & Academy www.gstaadacademy.ch.
- Member of the Board of Festival Next Generation, Bad Ragaz (CH) http://www.festivalnext-generation.com/.
- Member of the Board of MUS-E® Switzerland/Liechtenstein – the Arts in School (Founded by Yehudi Menuhin/International Yehudi Menuhin Foundation) www.mus-e.ch, www.menuhin-foundation.com.